Wireless Client Information and Packaging is a service that allows users to easily find software and instructions necessary to connect their laptop computer or mobile device to the Penn State wireless network.
What are its key features?
- Provides access to Penn State wireless networks
- Provides a secure W2 client from the ITS Downloads page
- Interface that allows users to select their operating system or mobile device
- Instructs user and links to help pages for that specific OS/device
- Allows users to then configure their device settings in order to connect to the Penn State wireless network
What should I expect?
A web interface that will easily allow users to connect to wireless, regardless of the platform or device they are using.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no cost.
Who can use it?
Anyone with an active Penn State Access Account ID.
What do I need to use it?
- Penn State Access Account ID and password
- Wireless capable device
How can I get started?
Downloads of the Secure W2 installer can be obtained from the ITS Downloads page.
How can I get help?
- Report issues to the IT Service Desk.
- Call the IT Service Desk at 814-865-4357.