This service provides Penn State units with the ability to have their departmental contact information listed in central directories which are open to the public.
What are its key features?
- The listing of a department name and telephone number in the Penn State online directory.
- The listing of a department name and telephone number in the Verizon printed directory (i.e. the white pages).
What should I expect?
- A directory listing.
- Penn State on-line directory entries are available to departments at all locations.
- Verizon departmental directory listings are only available for the State College and Bellefonte printed directories.
- Non-University Park campuses should contact their campus business offices to arrange for local printed directory listings.
How much does it cost?
- There is no cost for a listing in the Penn State online directory.
- A monthly charge of $4.60 per listing applies for numbers being listed in the Verizon directory.
Who can use it?
What do I need to use it?
The only requirement to use this service is a Penn State faculty or staff affiliation.
How can I get started?
- Users wishing to submit an entry for the Penn State online directory should submit a Departmental Directory Change Form.
- Users wishing to submit an entry for the Verizon directory should submit a Verizon Directory Listing form by no later than October 1 in order to be included in the following year’s directory.
How can I get help?
Contact the Penn State Call Center at (814)865-4700.